The e-commerce shop package is perfect for any interior design firm that inspires to sell their own product line and want something easy enough for them to manage on their own.
WHO IS THIS FOR ?
• Interior design firms who have just started their own product line and wish to sell them on their
• You are selling less than 200 items.
• You want a shop with standard e-commerce features without any advanced requirements.
In addition to the main portfolio site, I’ll set up a bespoke e-commerce shop that’s all ready to sell. The shop will be designed to match the branding of the main portfolio site and will consists of the following pages/sections:
– Category Pages ( Up to 8 categories )
– Product Pages ( Up to 200 product pages )
– Location / Contact
Features may include:
– Responsive web design optimized for both mobile and tablet
– WooCommerce basic store set-up plus customizations to visuals*
– Up to 200 products ( You’ll receive a video on how to upload more products yourself. )
– Slideshow for homepage ( Up to 6 photos, US$150 for extras )
– Galleries for categories with default sorting functionality
– Product ratings and reviews
– Shopping cart
– Paypal integration
– Integration of other major payment and shipping methods
– Discount codes and coupons
– Customer emails
– Email mar
* Customizations are only for visuals so as to maintain the visual brand’s consistency. It doesn’t include
any customizations to structure, content or functionality.
With open and clear communication, I’ll guide you through this process and work with you together step by step.
Starts at US$5000
Additional Pages (+US$200)
Matching Blog (+US$1000)
Transfer of Blog Posts (+US$250)
Email Opt-in & Integration with MailChimp (+US$250)
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
• All content and images shared via Dropbox or Google Drive ( Product information should be
organized neatly and saved in an Excel spreadsheet )
• Domain name login details
• 50% deposit before work begins